Follow

Thursday 28 May 2015

Physiotherapy Equipment Market Analysis, Size And Segment Forecasts, 2014 To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc


Growing incidences of target disorders such as cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders, and orthopaedic disorder are expected to boost the growth of physiotherapy equipment market over the forecast period. Furthermore, growing geriatric population base, increasing healthcare reforms, growing numbers of physiotherapy clinics and active lifestyles are high impact rendering drivers for this market. Additionally technological advancement such as evolution of portable physiotherapy devices also plays a vital role in driving the market over the forecast period.
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/physiotherapy-equipment-market

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Physiotherapy Equipment

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete